Due to the spread of COVID-19, we have made changes to our systems and practices to help prevent the spread of the virus but still be able to offer you the services you require. We apologize if any of this is an inconvenience for you, but we are striving for optimum protection from the virus for our clients and staff.
All Appointments & Visits:
- Please call before coming to the center for any reason and talk to someone about your needs.
- Please do not come if you have been experiencing symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, a cough, etc.
- Please do not come if you have recently visited a heavily affected area, such as Charlotte, as you you could be a carrier of the virus.
- We are screening patients before allowing them to come into the center, so we will take a quick temperature before allowing you to come inside.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment such as a partner, friend, family member, or children to help us limit exposure to the virus.
All LEAP appointments are done by phone and homework is now online through our BrightCourse program. Please call the center if you wish to be enrolled or have any questions about the new systems in place.
If You Have ANY Needs, Please do not hesitate to call the center!
We are still offering free diapers, wipes, formula, and other baby items as usual but are doing it through porch pickups. If you would like to receive these items, please call the center so we can schedule you a pickup.
If you have other non-baby related needs, please call! We would love to help you in any way that we can during this time.
Call 704-983-2100 to make an appointment or complete the form below and we will call you to confirm your requested appointment date and time. Please be aware that you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you submit below to confirm your submission. If you do not want to receive an email, call 704-983-2100 to schedule your appointment.
Walk-Ins are always welcome! Call for details.
Pregnancy Resource Center of Stanly County neither performs abortions nor provides abortion referrals.